Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The girls are done....


Something about this picture looks very weird. Small and weird. It's a rather tall picture and I had to flip it and crop it and...well it just looks rather odd. But it will have to do for now.

Didin't get as much done today as I wanted to but I'll have these girls ready tomorrow to start the quilting and I'll show you a nice close up of Goodness..with her lovely hat and flower.

The movie was fantastic! Very loud and exciting. I took lots of tissues for the ending and was quite glad that they did it in such a way as to not make me bust out crying in sobs. Unless you have read the book, you won't understand what the heck I am talking about and I won't explain further and spoil it for the rest who haven't seen the movie. Can't wait for the last book to come out in a few weeks. Now I just have to wait for the DVD so I can watch it non stop and slow motion it to death!!

Gotta help hubby! Back in the morning!

No comments: