Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prize winning goodies!!...

Everyone should know that Dawn recently had her 500th post extravaganza over at her blog...well I was one of the lucky few who had their name drawn out of the bowl and became the recipient of something wonderful from Dawn's sewing room!

....and Wonderful it all is too! These are all the goodies that arrived yesterday afternoon in the mail!

One of Dawn's cool tiny pieces quilts, made from all those bits and bobs left over from making other quilts. Each piece belongs to something else and it makes each one special! It's made from her heart and it will sit proudly on my end table with a nice candle on it! Of course...chocolate, and that's a big bar ladies. Only reason it's not gone is the steady supply of chocolate kisses I keep around.

Check out this fabulous little sewing kit stuffed to the gills with more goodies! 2 of the tiniest needles I've ever seen which I can't wait to try, thread, threaders, pocket scissors and a needle petal puller. I've never seen one like this before and it will come in handy as we all know it's hard to pull through seam allowances when hand quilting.

Thanks Dawn for the load of special treats! ALL of them! *g* I'll use every one and keep them always to remember your special event and your special friednship!

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Glad you enjoyed my gifts from the heart! You made everything look so wonderful! From my heart to yours!

Lea said...

Lucky you!!!!! So you received Dawn's goodies include her beautiful doll quilt! Congrats!!

Libby said...

How wonderful to have a piece made by Dawn . . . you are a very lucky girl *s*