Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Name picked!...


Well I should say that Sue picked the name and I'm not sure if she knew she did. In her comment she mentioned "A Proud Flock", but Sue, I don't know if you offered that up as a name or just a comment. Either way, as soon as I saw it, it worked perfectly. I had kept saying birds of a feather... flock together in my mind...and running over using flock but couldn't get anything from it. I think it describes the way I think about the quilt perfectly..I'm certainly proud of the quilt and my work, and it's a whole flock of birds. SO there you go...

Just so you don't think I've been sitting aimlessly, I got started again on my Christmas Sampler blocks. I just had to get some blocks ready for sewing and I was back in business. Angel girl got done and ready to join the others. I searched Cheri's book to find some substitutions for a few blocks I don't care for and I need to re-size those today and draw up the patterns. I've also been steady hand quilting the Shirley, Goodness and Mercy wall hanging but showing you another row of stitches seems a little anti-climatic, don't ya think?

Well back to the sewing machine!

No comments: