Saturday, July 14, 2007

Finally a Quilt...

Did you think I didn't make those anymore? Strange as it seems, I still have tons of projects and kits that will get done over the next few months. But I also have quilts to do and tops that I didn't even remember until looking in the folder of pictures for Finished Projects...like my Union Star quilt top. I loved making that...how did I forget that the tops was done and waiting for quilting.

SO anyway, I finally got the binding sewn and the picnic quilt is all done.

Ready for the quilt stack. I think that red floral gets brighter every time I see it! This is truly a scrap quilt made from what some of you gals are doing now...orphan blocks. Left over 30's prints and 9 patches, that I expanded and that wild red print! Along with the desire to try the free style letters. I love the date...2006. I'll have to mention the real date that it was finished on the label, as opposed to the date the top was done. All ready for a picnic!

PS...I left the bottom in the picture so you could see daddy's helpers peeking in there!

No comments: