Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shirley's finished...

Got the first block done for Lynda Hall's class called Shirley, Goodness and Mercy. This is Shirley...don't you just love the hair?

I realized this morning that I would rather have the block sewn together on top of each other, instead of side by side. SO I'll wait for them to all be done before I put them all together.

I started some new blocks today...just as a test. I saw the quilt at the retreat and just loved it. So I went to EQ and started figuring it out. Like I really need another quilt to start at the moment. But I wanted to see how the blocks would make up and well curiosity can't be stopped. Two blocks and I finally think I have the right size square to cut for the four corners. I'll show them when I get the time to really start making them...after I get some things finished FIRST!

No comments: