Sunday, October 5, 2008

decorating time....

About 10 days ago I could wait no longer and sent off my email request for my newest Raggedy Old Annie doll to Nicole. Yesterday mailman Joe rang the buzzer and handed me my box. At first hubby asked what I had gotten then took one look at the box size and KNEW what was inside. See the Annie's are the only thing that ever arrives in the shoe box size Priority Box. Who knew priority boxes even came in that size?

So here she is...Witchy Poo! Sitting all pretty on my new black shelf from Hunka~! I was surprised at how big she is...much larger and that black over-skirt is fabulous!

I have her on my old wooden cabinet which has china in it at the moment. It's had other things in it too over the years. I'm not sure what the original use was, but probably china. That's me in the picture about 8 years ago?? dressed as a witch for Halloween. I always dressed up to hand out candy when we lived at Mom's following my Dad's death. I'd still do it if we actually had any kids. Condo's are not a place I'd let my kids go either.

4 comments:

Ginger Patches said...

She's awesome...I love her!!! Oh man I shouldn't even think about another Annie...but...:)

Darlene said...

Oh, she's so cute!

Wendy said...

I love her little black witches hat...she is so adorable.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love your new Annie, and the black shelf from Hunka is WONDERFUL!