Friday, November 21, 2008

nativity quilt...

A few people have emailed and commented about what the Nativity quilt was and who made it...so I thought I would post an update and some info.

Like I told Karen...it's a Cheri Payne pattern! I'm "all Cheri, all the time" at the moment..or seems to be, although that's gonna let up soon! Well except for finishing the SLOL and starting the ABC sampler. Well okay, maybe not, but heck I love her stuff, so why fight it.

All the wool is down and I have to decide what wording to do on the top, copy that and stitch. But today I am making the border and getting the green vines and flowers that go across the bottom edge done so I an sew them on tonight.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Aren't you glad you didn't put the flying tree across the top *s* I can hardly wait to put this quilt up . . . next week!

Carol said...

OMG is that ever CUTE! LOVE it!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh man, I LOVE it!