Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LOOK!! to the right...

And see the pale teal button showing you an amazing wonderful quilt being given away by Old Red Barn Co. It's a beautiful quilt made with one of my recent favorite fabric designers... Sandi Henderson. In fact it contains the fabric I used to make the panels to cover my fabric filled bookcases. The post about the contest is found here.

Actually I love the quilt, but the maker LOVES the quilt. I'm talking sweaty palms, shaking, LOVES this quilt. SO I entered. I also wrote this post for 5 extra entries. I also put the button on the side bar for another 5 entries! But I don't want the quilt. Well, that's not true, I'd be happy to have the quilt in my house, it's that fantastic.

But I want HER to KEEP the quilt. SO that's 11 chances to have the quilt stay right where it is...

4 comments:

Diannia said...

That is sooo nice of you. I'd thought of putting my name in for exactly the same reason...to let her keep it if I won. I don't know how to put her on the side bar though and I'm really behind on my blogging and I don't think anyone reads it either!

julieQ said...

It is a lovely quilt, I don't blame her for wanting to keep it!!

Anonymous said...

Is beautifull!!!!
Ando too your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head's up!