Thursday, November 22, 2007

Buckeye Queen finished...


Here's the finished Buckeye Queen quilt. Does everyone name all their quilts? I don't think it's all that necessary on every quilt, so I'll skip it this time. It was a very easy quilt made simple by a good pattern.

I stuck with my plan to just cover it all with a simple medium meandering and it worked out very well. I used an Aurifil color (#1318) that Libby shared about a year ago and blends with almost every fabric color very well.

Thanks Lynda! It's going on the sofa ready for use on cold winter days.

3 comments:

atet said...

What a lovely quilt!

Kathy - Pink Chalk Studio said...

Beautiful quilt Judy, I love the movement the pinwheels create. Your colors are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love the quilt. Where can I get the pattern? mhalv123@hotmil.com