Monday, May 4, 2009

late but still here...


Loser Gals, I'm here! I've been doing well with the sugar thing. No chocolate for the three weeks or so that I've been aware of the sugar being too high...or at least admitting it to myself, lets be honest. But I'm doing good and....

I'm down another 1 pound.


I've gone back and forth so many times I swear I think it's about 9 pounds lost total so far...or is it more?? less? I expect that the still present thigh swelling is still holding a good 6 pounds of water, so I can't wait to figure out how to get it gone and wake up to see 6 or 7 pounds drop off! Have another doc visit tomorrow to see why it's not getting better. Won't that be so cool to drop that much. Anyway, still working on getting the next few finishes photographed and on the blog but I needed to do my part to check in with the rest of the losers!! Keep up the good work ladies!

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

good for you, every lb counts!
hope you get some answers at the drs.
and all is much better!
oh whats the new header going to be
so unlike you!

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, congratulations -- I think you're one of the few losers that's still losing! Good luck at the Dr.'s office!

Shakerwood said...

Way to go !! Remember....baby steps....baby steps

Brenda said...

Good Job,I hope to get myself back on track this week.
Brenda

Lea said...

Way to go, Judy! Woooooowhouuuuu!!!