Looky what we got last night while we slept!
Seriously it was 64 degrees yesterday! I went to the mailbox before dinner and didn't realize it had dropped so much, then I think hubby said something about a possibility of snow. Yea, right! First I knew of it was a phone call from him waking me up to tell me I could have this stinkin' snow of mine!! He was stopped in the car 55 minutes into a 25 minutes drive to work. Hey, I did not order this stuff. People saw flakes and stopped cold, stupid drivers. It's about all gone already.
Look at the snow...see anything? Tiny paw prints. Noodle stuck his head out the door and ran for the snow like it was a rug or something that he wasn't supposed to be on. He literally pounced on it! Idiot cat, then he fled back into the house after I screamed to get in the house.
Thanks everyone...again! I'm all better. About 99% anyway. It left almost as fast as it came and I hope to never see it again. It's not pleasant and probably why I don't drink, I hate that feeling. On another note...
I've been tagged by Beth so I'm sharing 7 random things about me...first
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I was born outside the US and didn't give up Filipino citizenship until age 5. I was born at Clark AFB in the Philippines and because my parents were US citizens I got US citizenship by default, but I had to go to a big room at age 5, raise my hand and say I wanted to be an American citizen. So I have a Philippines Birth certificate and US citizenship papers.
2. I do the Jumble and Celebrity Cipher everyday. It keeps my brain working.
3. I hate watermelon...yuck!
4. I have to read the paper in order, front to back. Don't grab a section and mess it up or you get the stink eye.
5. I sleep with a fan on every night for the sound and the air, even in winter.
6. I can't read unless it's completely silent because I say the words in my head as I read.
7. *I* don't consider this weird, but ....I believe in spirits, ghosts...what have you, and have had 2 personal experiences with them. Hubby shared one although he still refuses to admit it...but he knows I'm right.
I think I may have stolen a few ideas from others, sorry...I'm not tagging anyone since I think everyone I know has been tagged, so if you haven't and want to play ...Jump right in.