First months section done! There was a tiny issue with some pieces not adding up in equal amounts but after doing a few of Cheri's quilts before I understand that this can happen and it's often the nature of primitive design quilt patterns. I'm easy with adding or taking away any fabric pieces...although *I* usually do check to make sure I haven't made the mistake in something. I didn't..why do I feel the need to say that? So anyway I added my extra bit just as Cheri did on her quilt and off I went assembling.
Just in case you wanted to see the house close-up. After the first 2 blocks going so quickly it seemed to take quite a while to get the tiny house with many windows done! Luckily all those tiny windows are done with wool felt. They gave us fabric but I would have lost my mind doing quarter inch windows with quarter inch under turned on 4 sides and I figured they would be 5 layers thick and look like blobs by the time I was done! So wool felt to the rescues.
Speaking of my wool felt, I got my current order just Thursday. All the colors I was missing to add to the reds, greens and browns. It's so nice at times to not have to turn under a seam allowance.
Just in case anyone reading doesn't know I stupidly deleted my entire blog...yes I did..I am slowly still adding on the old posts. So if your bloglines has tons of posts show up, simply check for any new ones and delete the older ones. Sorry for the hassle.
Now back to fix some dinner and wait for hubby to wander home. Poor thing has been working since 7am and it's 8:47 pm right now. He should be home soon. Have a very nice Christmas everyone if I don't get back before then.